Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Trying Out Audio Player

I've been wanting to post audio here from time to time, especially sermons. And so I'm testing out an audio player for that purpose. (Thanks to Jon Kohlmeier for getting the player and html code!) Since I don't have a sermon I want to put up at the moment, I offer the following pieces of music performed by my daughter Hannah at Lutheran Summer Music camp back in the summer of '07. (Hopefully my pride in her doesn't conflict too much with an appropriate sense of Lenten humility.) She's been on my mind today, anyway, since she's on a trip out of state this week with the high school choir. The first and last recordings are trio/concerto pieces by Dvorak; the second one is a solo piano piece by Debussy. All of them really come into their own around the 1:00 minute mark. Hopefully this will work. Enjoy!
























Update: I see that LSM is being spotlighted in Lutheran Witness this month--for whatever that's worth.

No comments: